Booking a class made easy.
We are very excited to introduce you to our new booking platform, one of the most advanced tool available on the market today, which will help us to step change the user friendliness of your booking experience. You will also find below how to connect to your new account.
If the platform is evolving, we also just wanted to let you know that all our previous conditions, prices and special advantages for our clients remain unchanged.
- one of the shortest ‘late cancellation’ period around: you can cancel any reservation without being penalised until 3 hours before the start of the class!
- all clients benefit from one ‘late cancellation joker’ every calendar year, which means that in case you would have no other choice than late cancelling, your first time will be credited back!
- one of the most generous referral program! Every time you refer a friend to booster, you receive a free class! For the referral to be validated, your friend needs to attend 2 classes at booster (the first one being free)
- a 20% reduction on all class packages (not valid on unlimited All You Can Boost memberships) for students, ‘seniors’ (60yo and over), unemployed (registered with RAV) and Kultur Legi members
- a 10% Corporate reduction on all class packages (not valid on unlimited All You Can Boost memberships). Please click here to see the conditions to benefit from the corporate reductions and the companies who are already part of the program.
You will find below a description of the new booking platform main features and the evolutions compared to our previous ones.
Even if we are still waiting to know when we will be able to welcome come you back, we invite you to connect to your account so that you are all set when we reopen.
Please also note that we have added 6 months of validity to all class packages purchased in 2020, so that you can all use your class credits. We will most likely add some more time when we know the reopening date.
For clients who had an unlimited pass before the closure, the validity dates of your passes has currently been updated based on the initially planned reopening date of the 28.02.21. We will further update the validity date of your passes as soon as we know the reopening date.
Clients with a bluewin and bluemail email addresses might encounter difficulties in receiving their reset password email. This technical issue will be resolved soon. In the meantime, feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you.
Hoping that you will soon very able to book classes!!
Fee free of course to come back to us if you have any question.