Booster Protection Concept – 11.05.20
Following the decision of the Federal Council from the 29.04.20, we are pleased to be able to welcome you back in our studios.
The Federal Council is calling on us to keep up our efforts to protect ourselves and others. We thus invite you to strictly follow the safety rules and measures that are described in our protection concept to allow you and all the members of the booster team to work and workout in the safest possible environment.
Our protection concept has been developed in accordance with the sanitary / epidemiological regulations of the FOPH, and the framework conditions developed by Swiss Olympic with regards to the Covid-19 situation.
As a reminder, below are the main transmission ways:
- Through close and prolonged contact: If you’re less than two metres from someone who has contracted the illness.
- Through droplets: If a person who is infected sneezes or coughs, the virus can be transported directly to the mucous membranes in the nose, mouth or eyes of other people.
- Via your hands: Infectious droplets can get onto your hands from coughing and sneezing. Or if you come into contact with a surface contaminated with the virus. They can then get into your system if you touch your mouth, nose or eyes.
Here is the summary of general principles to prevent the spread of the coronavirus:
- Compliance with the FOPH’s hygiene regulations
- Social distancing (2m distance between all person, 10 m2 per person, no bodily contact).
- Gatherings of not more than five persons, in accordance with the requirements of the authorities. Establishment of a list of participants for the follow-up of potential chains of infection.
- Compliance with the specific FOPH regulations for the particularly vulnerable people.
Before coming to the studio
- If you do not feel well, please stay @home and contact your doctor
- If you are considered as a vulnerable person, please do not visit the studio at this moment in time. Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to prolong the validity dates of your package or subscription. Here is the current definition of a vulnerable person:
- persons over 65 years of age
- Adults with any of the following conditions:
- immune weakness due to disease or treatment
- arterial hypertension
- cardiovascular disorders
- chronic respiratory diseases
- Get ready for your workout:
- Please try at the maximum to come already with your sport outfit on as changing room facilities will be highly limited.
- Take your bottle of water with you.
- Take your Grip socks or Toesox with you (you can purchase a pair online and pick it up when you arrive at the studio)
- Take a mask with you, as you will be asked to wear it in the studio. If you do not have one, we will offer you one when you arrive.
- Please keep your jewellery at home. Rings can be particularly difficult to wash.
- Make sure to maintain social distancing on your way to the studio, avoiding public transport when possible.
When arriving at the studio
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes before the start of your class, please wait outside the studio, respecting the 2 m. social distancing marks on the floor.
- From 10 minutes before the start of the class, you will be invited to enter the studio, and the door will remain open for clients arriving after.
- Put on your mask if not on yet, or we will offer one to you, if you do not have one
When entering the studio
- Please enter the studio one by one, always keeping your social distancing
- Leave your shoes at the entrance, the studios will be a no shoe zone
- Disinfect your hands with the dispensers that will be available
- Put on your grip socks or Toesox. Or ask a pair to the instructor if you do not have some. (we will charge your credit card on file after the class – CHF14)
- Leave your belongings in the lockers (or cubicles in Studio Seefeld)
- Please disinfect with the disinfecting spray and paper towels that will be available everything you touch with your hands (eg lockers code console, door knob, toilet seat, etc..)
- If you need to get changed, please ask the instructors or a booster staff, following the instructions
Starting a class
- Enter the workout studio / space always leaving 2 m between you and others.
- Go to your Megaformer. A sweat towel will be ready for you, placed by your instructor.
- There will be no need for you to disinfect the equipment prior to the start of the class, as it will have been thorough fully disinfected at the end of the previous class. If for your peace of mind, you would prefer to disinfect it again, please ask your instructor who can give you disinfecting equipment.
- Always keep you mask on during the workout.
- Enjoy the class!
During the class
- Please follow your instructors guidance. The instructors will for example guide all clients to step off the machine on the same side.
- Avoid to touch the surface of your mask. If you need to readjust, use the sides of it.
At the end of the class
- The Instructors will hand to you some disinfecting wipes and will guide the cleaning of the equipment so that no used part of the equipment is forgotten
- If you had a very sweaty session, we would recommend you use a disinfecting spray.
- Please inform the instructors if you need to access the changing rooms so that we can decide of a priority order if you are several who need access.
- Drop your towel in the usual container
- Drop the used wipes in the closed bin and disinfect your hands again with the spray that is included in the cleaning station
- Leave the studio/ workout space always keeping your social distancing
Leaving the studio
- If you do not need to change:
- Pick up your belongings (use disinfecting spray it you need to touch something) and leave the studio
- If you need to change:
- Head to the changing room.
- In Forum and Seefeld, only one person at a time in the changing rooms. If busy, please wait at the entrance of the studio until a space become available (reminder, the showers wont be available in those studios). Respect the markings on the floor while you are waiting.
- In Selnau, during this period, the shower rooms will be used as a changing room (also one person at a time). One shower will be available in each room. The door of the current changing rooms will always be left open for you to be able to access toilets and wash your hands.
- Men can change and shower in the disabled changing room.
- Please try as much as possible to use the changing rooms quickly to allow other clients to use them without a too long wait.